10 key innovation blockers and how to overcome them.
How can this report help?
Innovation played a huge part in the fight against COVID-19 and our economic recovery.
But the innovation landscape has been changed by the pandemic – can existing innovation infrastructures create a balanced, fair and sustainable future?
Our Blockers Report collates the 10 most common blockers that we know innovation leaders encounter and provides expert advice on how to overcome them…
- Proving the value of innovation
- Getting senior management to support new initiatives
- Getting employees to embrace new ideas and ways of working
- Lack of structure throughout the idea generation and implementation process
- Changing the organisational culture and status quo to support innovation
- Fear of failure
- Conflicting goals in the organisation
- Lack of innovation skills
- No clear definition of innovation
- Disagreement over who owns innovation